Even if you hate eating your "greens," or if you can't afford the high cost of buying fresh fruits & vegetables everyday, or you just can't take the time to prepare and eat them, you can benefit from the health promoting, immune system supporting nutrient components (called phytonutrients) they provide!
Introducing Nature's Phytonutrients!
Researchers are beginning to understand how substances in fruits and vegetables are able to promote good health, support a healthy immune system and improve one's overall quality of life. They contain an array of special antioxidant phytonutrients that can protect the body from free radicals, compounds that harm the immune system and can damage DNA. Put simply, antioxidants help safeguard your immune system, retard the aging process, and protect your good health.
As important as it is to eat enough fruits and vegetables, it may be just as important to eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. Since different types of plants contain different phytonutrients - each of which has it's own special set of benefits - we have been careful to choose liberally from all of the major categories for Fruit and Vegetable Essence capsules.†
- Cantaloupe, Watermelon
- These fruits are rich in carotenoids, powerful antioxidants and relatives of beta-carotene that give these foods their distinct red and orange hues
.Phenolic Acid-Containing Fruits:
- Blueberry, Plum, Raspberry, Grape, Strawberry, Cherry
- These fruits are rich in phenolic acids, antioxidants that work with vitamins C and E and have been studied for their positive effects on maintaining a healthy circulatory system
- Papaya, Pineapple
- These fruits are excellent sources of the protein digesting enzymes bromelain and papain, which can help to ensure that you get the most nutrition out of the lean meats you eat.
- Apple, Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Pear
- Flavonoids provide antioxidant protection and support the immune and circulatory systems.
Also see Vegetable Essence Capsules.
Supplemental FactsServing Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.