Even if you hate eating your "greens," or if you can't afford the high cost of buying fresh fruits & vegetables everyday, or you just can't take the time to prepare and eat them, you can benefit from the health promoting, immune system supporting nutrient components (called phytonutrients) they provide!
Introducing Nature's Phytonutrients!
Researchers are beginning to understand how substances in fruits and vegetables are able to promote good health, support a healthy immune system and improve one's overall quality of life. They contain an array of special antioxidant phytonutrients that can protect the body from free radicals, compounds that harm the immune system and can damage DNA. Put simply, antioxidants help safeguard your immune system, retard the aging process, and protect your good health.
As important as it is to eat enough fruits and vegetables, it may be just as important to eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. Since different types of plants contain different phytonutrients - each of which has it's own special set of benefits - we have been careful to choose liberally from all of the major categories for Fruit and Vegetable Essence capsules.†
15 Different Healthy Vegetables:
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Odorless Garlic, Onion, Leek, and Radish
- These veggies contain glucosinolates and isothiocyanates that have been shown to support the immune systems.
- Yellow Pepper, Carrot, Tomato
- These veggies are rich in carotenoids, powerful antioxidants and relatives of beta-caratene that give these foods their distinct yellow, red and organe hues.
- Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Celery
- These veggies are among Nature's best sources of lutein and zeaxanthin, which have been shown to protect cells from oxidative damage, particularly in the eyes.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.